These hydraulic/pneumatic power tools combine strength and reliability with a sleek, ergonomically sound design. This design improves on past models, making it stronger, more reliable, and well suited for continuous use.
EZM 1000 tools are equipped with an easy-to-use vacuum retraction system which is activated by simply turning the mandrel collection cup. In position 1 (1st click) the mandrel collector is locked onto the tool with no retraction yet. In position 2 (2nd click) the vacuum retraction is activated. The collection cup is equipped with a silicon bottom providing an escape for excess air as well as a welcome sound reduction when the rest mandrel is released into the cup.
The tool is equipped with a pressure-relief valve, and the high-tech sealing makes this tool oil service free.
The 360° revolvable air supply unit can be turned in any position so that the hose does not obstruct the work space, providing a comfortable and safe work environment.
- Hydraulic/pneumatic blind riveting power tool
- Ergonomic design
- High-tech sealing makes this tool oil service free
- 360° revolvable air supply unit
- Delivered as a complete set, all nosepieces included
- Masterfix® power tools meet the current CE-standard
- Capacity: ø 3.0 – 5.0 mm diameter aluminum, steel, stainless steel
- Weight: 1.25 kg
- Operation Power: 5 - 7 Bar
- Pulling Force: 7.3 kN (6 bar)
- Air Consumption: 2 liters per stroke
- Stroke: 17 mm
- Dimensions: 264 x 272 x 102mm
- Equipment Included: Nose pieces ø 3.0 – 5.0 mm diameter