Install aluminium, steel, and stainless-steel blind rivets up to 4.8 mm (3/16”) with the Battery Powered 4.8 mm (3/16”) Rivet Tool. The brushless motor delivers up to 10KN of pulling force and has the capability to pull up to 800 rivets for 4.8 mm (3/16”) stainless steel per charge, ideal for the installing standard rivets from AVDEL® and POP® range. Other features include a tool-free nose piece change and on-board nose piece storage help to maximise productivity on the jobsite.
- Maximize productivity on the jobsite with tool-free nose piece change and on-board nose piece storage.
- Brushless motor delivers up to 10kN of pulling force for fastening rivets, including those made of stainless steel.
- Easy to use with quick slide battery installation, LED light to ensure clear line of sight to the application, ergonomic soft grip handle for operator comfort. On-board mandrel collector ensure loose mandrels are stored during operation of the tool.
- Ensures optimum productivity with installation of up to 800 blind rivets (diam. 4.8 mm - 3/16”) with a single charge, using a 2.0Ah battery. DeWalt batteries are compatible with more than 250 tools in the market.
- This riveting battery tool enhances operator mobility and portability, enabling them to move easily around applications without the constraints and hazards of a compressed air lines.
- Simplified inventory management, service, and support as a result of the single source tool and fastener system offering from STANLEY Engineered Fastening.
- Capacity: 2.4 mm (3/32”), 3.2 mm (1/8”), 4.0 mm (5/32”) & 4.8 mm (3/16”) rivets. Capable of pulling aluminium, steel, and stainless-steel rivets.
- Weight: 1.6 kg (4.1 lb) – bare unit
- Stroke length: 25 mm (0.98”)
- Motor: 18V EU / 20V North America -Brushless
- Rivets per minute: 43
- Rivets per charge: up to 800 (4.8 mm - 3/16” rivets)
- Recommended rivets: POP® and AVDEL® blind rivets
- This tool is available as part of a kit. Please download the datasheet for more details.