The POPSet PS20 is a robust lazy tong rivet tool suitable for limited lateral access, and site work.
Part of our POPSet hand tool range, the PS20 has been designed to offer the user the best features available in the market today. These tools offer the quality, durability, and reliability that is expected from genuine POP® rivet tools.
- Lazy tong rivet tool
- For blind, one-sided assembly
- Good for limited lateral access
- Steel linkage system for improved mechanical advantage
- Material: Professional-standard aluminum and steel construction
- Setting capacity: Stainless steel rivets up to 3/16” (4.8/5.0 mm) & 1/4” (6.4 mm) aluminum
- Includes nosepieces for 1/8" (3.2 mm), 5/32"( 4.0 mm), 3/16" (4.8 mm), 6.0 mm, and 1/4" (6.4 mm) rivets
- Includes nosepiece wrench that doubles as a lever lock