The MFX 511 is a powerful tool for setting blind rivet nuts and bolts. It comes equipped with a stroke setting mechanism to ensure every blind rivet nut and bolt is set with equal clamping force and a quick-release mandrel system. The quick-release spindle allows for fast and efficient installation.
Also available in an attractive tool case for carrying and storage (item nr. 43210511C).
- Powerful hand tool for setting blind rivet nuts and bolts
- Features a quick-release mandrel system
- Stroke setting mechanism ensures each blind rivet nut and bolt is set with equal clamping force
- No key needed, utilizes the Masterfix® quick interchange system
- Delivered as a complete set, all mandrels and anvils included
- Capacity: M4 - M10
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Length: 555 mm
- Body: ABS (plastic) with steel parts
- Lever: Steel
- Equipment Included: Conversion kit blind rivet nuts M5 - M10
- Conversion kit blind rivet bolts M5 - M8.
- Separately available: Conversion kit blind rivet nuts M4