With a variety of accessories to complement our complete line of tooling, STANLEY® Assembly Technologies has what you need to complete your assembly process in a safe, efficient, and productive manner.
Find the right combination of accessories to increase your production efficiency and quality:
- Anti-Vibration Sockets & Extensions for the efficient transfer of energy into the joint, eCO-Drive sockets and extensions are the perfect fit.
- Barcode Readers for associating your line-side parts and vehicle identification numbers with the torque applied to the joint.
- Controller Plinths for mounting your controller as a standalone unit or in a bank of units.
- Fan Kits for heavy-duty applications.
- Forward-Facing Tool Trigger Levers for ease of use.
- Head Light Kits for working in hard-to-see areas.
- Pinch Point Protectors for completing the safety of the application.
- Rubber Grips for pistol grip or lever-style tools.
- Smart Plinths with built-in TCP/IP communication devices for networking and interface.
- Socket Trays in four- and eight-position styles and large- or small-diameter sizes to maximize tool flexibility and usage. Designed as a selection device or error-proofing device.
- Tool Head Covers to protect the assembled product.
- Two-Handed Anti-Tie-Down Triggers to prevent injury and ensure operation.