Save time and money with Nelson Stud Welding’s latest innovation in concrete anchorage and reinforcement—the patented D6L A706 deformed bar stud anchor. It is currently the only fully stud-weldable concrete anchor that eliminates the need for pre-heat or specialized welding equipment and accessories.
The D6L A706 weldable rebar meets all the requirements of:
- ASTM A706: Standard specification for deformed and plain low-alloy steel bars for concrete reinforcement - Grade 60
- ACI 318: Earthquake-resistant structures
- Seismic design requirements for ductile steel reinforcing elements
- Stud-weldable in accordance with the requirements AWS D1.1 / D1.1M Structural
- Welding Code: Steel clause 7 Stud Welding.
Speak with a Nelson Stud Welding Expert
Find out how the A706 can eliminate the need for pre-heat or specialized welding equipment and accessories.
The availability of the products described on this site, and the product descriptions, may vary from country to country. Consult your STANLEY® Engineered Fastening Account Executive or your local distributor for specific product information.