Avdel® multi-head assembly workstations are designed for multiple and synchronous placement of blind threaded inserts.
Most of our multi-headed systems are partially customized so each user gets the benefits of an assembly solution designed to their own specific requirements. These customized workstations can dramatically reduce assembly time, reduce cost, and improve quality.
Add-on process-monitoring equipment or clamping modules can be easily integrated.
- Simultaneous placement of multiple threaded inserts.
- Inserts are fed by hand and automatically threaded onto the drive screw.
- Inserts provide practical jig points for the components.
- Integrated component take-up devices reduce assembly time.
- Diagnostics provide quality control.
- Process monitoring or clamping devices can be easily integrated.