The Avimat® automated assembly system for breakstem fasteners features a compact, lightweight placing head that can be mounted separately and work in any position. This allows quick and simple integration into assembly lines, minimum tool downtime, and maximum production flexibility.
The integral processing diagnostics of the Avimat® ensure the assembly process is highly controlled for improved product quality. It places most of our breakstem and structural breakstem fasteners from 3.0 mm to 6.4 mm.
The Avimat® provides a robust modular, automated assembly system for breakstem fasteners, reducing assembly times and costs.
- Compact, lightweight placing head can be mounted separately and work in any position.
- Modular design of blow feed unit and PLC control cabinet.
- Modular component design allows for quick and simple integration into assembly lines.
- Can work as a standalone unit.
- Integral processing diagnostics at all stages with clear and simple PLC displays
- Continuous fastener feed with average cycle time of approximately 5 seconds.
- Ideal for high-volume production lines.