Logistics and Supply – Full-Service Provider Programs
Logistics and supply services include a full range of supply services focused on optimization of the supply chain.
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
- Strategic outsourcing including supplier development and management.
- Material planning
- Inventory management
- Plant Provider programs
- Full-Service Provider programs
Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) & Plant Provider Programs
Plant Sourcing and Materials Management
Our VMI and Plant Provider Programs allow us to take responsibility for the customer's plant sourcing and materials management.
The customer obtains access to our Operations & Global Class "C" supply network. We manage the customer's fastener suppliers, distributing from a central consolidation point aligned to the customer demand sequence. VMI and Plant Provider Programs deliver lower place costs for fasteners.
Full Service Provider Programs
Integrates a customer's objectives with the full range of our products and services.
- One supplier from initial design to assembly line
- Product insourcing and outsourcing
- Engineering services and quality management
- Supplier development and management
- Material planning and inventory control
Supply Chain Solutions
Custom Programs to Meet Your Global Needs
We can design a custom program to meet your global needs. We offer a full range of global supply chain and logistics programs to keep your assembly line running with an assured line of supply at considerable bottom-line savings. We currently provide programs to several major automotive, non-automotive, transportation, and electronics manufacturers with locations around the world.
- High Return Supply Chain
- Global vendor-managed inventory programs
- Global warehousing and distribution programs
- Global supply capabilities
- JIT and kanban programs
- Custom packaging