Tucker® Weldfast® — Direct welding of metal brackets of any shape can be welded on directly. Simple, efficient and automated. No more contact surface for corrosion or joining without gaps. Flat welded joint along almost the whole profile. Simplified assembly - access to the welding point is only required on one side. Weldfast can be fully automated, up to six pieces per minute. Enjoy seamless service right from the start — from retainer design to a complete production facility.
More about Weldfast® brackets:The freedom of shape: square, oval, round or simply straight - direct welding of Weldfast brackets of any geometric shape, without welding wire, solder or electrode, up to a flange length of 35 mm. The bracket is an integral component of the Weldfast system. This includes the constant welding suitability of the bracket (material and surface) as well as its capacity for automatic feed and unequivocal installation point. A test concept is determined for the bracket which supports practical quality assurance.
- 75% less material and weight but with identical functionality
- Higher load capacity through flat welded connections
- Fully automated feed
- One retainer replaces up to four different parts
- Eliminates the need for fixturing and associated costs
- Weight savings achieved by eliminating previous flange-style designs
- Cycle time savings achieved by eliminating handling, loading, and manual installation
- Magazine cartridge loading or fully automated bracket loading options
More about Weldfast® welding equipment:
Weldfast equipment is customised for your specific application. Robotised, static or manual, exactly according to your requirements.
- No more contact surface for corrosion - joining without gaps
- Flat welded joint along almost the whole profile
- Simplified assembly - access to the welding point is only required on one side
- Can be fully automated - up to six pieces per minute
- Seamless service right from the start - from bracket design to a complete production facility
- The equipment comprises:
- DCE Max control and power source for reliable applications
- LM 242 weld head for robotised or static application
- WFF 500 bulk feeder for Weldfast brackets
- PLM 242 weld gun for manual applications
- WFF 100 stacking magazine for Weldfast brackets