Duro PT® thread-cutting screws are engineered to meet the demanding requirements of thermoset plastics, easing assembly and ensuring a strong, reliable joint to maximize assembly performance.
Duro PT® screws feature an asymmetrical 30° thread profile, inclined towards the load surface to increase friction between the application and the fastener. This feature reduces radial stress, reduces back-out caused by relaxation, increases strip resistance, and eliminates need for supplementary locking devices.
- Cuts threads in stiffer plastics
- Minimizes installation torque
- Maximizes assembly performance
- Optimal thread pitch for deeper thread engagement
- Recessed thread root provides space for displaced material
- Shank slot minimizes chip production
- Sizes: S22 to S80 diameter, up to 152mm under head; other sizes may be available on request
- Head Styles: Pan, flat, hex, round washer, hex washer, oval, button head, fillister
- Specials: Shoulder screws, SEMS, double-end studs, collar studs; others as required
- Drive Systems: TORX PLUS® Drive System is recommended to facilitate the proper amount of torque transfer required for cutting threads; other styles are available
Disclaimer: DURO PT® is registered trademark of EJOT and TORX PLUS® is registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties.