When you need strong and you need fast – you need NeoSpeed®. NeoSpeed® is the strongest, most versatile Speed Fastening system on the market. The Avdel® NeoSpeed® fastening process delivers a throughput up to four times greater than traditional threaded or breakstem fasteners.
Designed and optimized using class-leading finite element analysis techniques, NeoSpeed® has a unique splined rivet design that is an industry exclusive. These speed fasteners combine high clamp throughout a wide grip range. NeoSpeed® also offers multi-grip capability to accommodate wide variations in material thickness.
NeoSpeed® lets you do more with less. It is also about half the installed weight of an equivalent breakstem rivet, and one NeoSpeed® rivet can be used to replace several standard grip fasteners.
Most NeoSpeed® variations can be supplied as either a paper magazine of fasteners, or a pre-loaded disposable mandrel "cartridge.”
- Multi-grip capability accommodates wide variations in material thickness.
- One rivet can be used to replace several standard grip fasteners.
- External splines fill rear sheet and oversize front sheet holes.
- 3x greater hole-size tolerance than standard breakstem rivets.
- Far less sensitive to application variations.
- Easier specification due to one-rivet x one-mandrel solution.
- Typically half the installed weight versus an equivalent breakstem rivet.
- Either magazine-fed or fed via a vibrating bowl to a wide choice of installation equipment.
- Assembly applications where you will find NeoSpeed® fasteners include automotive, electronic, domestic appliance, electrical equipment, and general light fabrication.
- Sizes: 3.2 mm (1/8") to 4.8 mm (5/32")
- Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel A4, Aluminum
- Head Styles: Mushroom, Countersunk
NeoSpeed® 57101 C
|Stainless steel A4
The pictures below show some of Avdel® handtools which can be used to place NeoSpeed® fasteners.
To select the suitable combination of NeoSpeed® nose equipment, mandrel, and follower spring to equip the installation tool, please refer to the Speed Fastening Systems catalog or the tool manuals.