Fully sealed fastening! Our exclusive Closed-End rivet design is ideal for applications that need to be watertight or when stem retention is paramount.
This blind rivet produces a seal that prevents passage of liquid or vapor at pressures up to 100 psi. The seal is possible thanks to a unique cup-shaped end configuration which prevents vapor or liquid from getting around or through the set rivet.
Our Closed-End blind sealing rivets provide up to 23% greater tensile strength than equivalent open-end rivets. Plus, closed-end rivets provide 100% mandrel retention, which can be an important factor in applications such as electric and electronic equipment.
This rivet type is available with dome or countersunk head styles in a variety of material combinations, including stainless steel.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Unique cup-shaped end configuration.
- Seals tight, preventing passage of vapor or liquid around or through the set rivet.
- 23% greater tensile strength than equivalent open-end rivets.
- 100% mandrel retention.
- Assembly applications include white goods, electronic enclosures, signs, outdoor cases, scoreboards, LED signs, and recreational vehicles.