Cost-effective and efficient method of attaching metal to wood or other soft material without through holes.
T-Lok® rivets are an ideal replacement for wood screws or self-tapping screws. The T-Lok® rivet does not break through the back substrate, yet has a large rivet-tail bearing area inside the material, giving this rivet an excellent pull-out force.
Often used for garage door and furniture assembly applications, the T-Lok® 'peel-type' tail formation makes it ideal for joining metal to wood, board, or low-density plastic.
- Non-structural breakstem rivet.
- Retained stem.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- 'Peel-type' tail formation.
- Ideal for joining metal to wood, board, or low-density plastic.
- Ideal replacement for wood screws or self-tapping screws.
- Large bearing surface expands into blind hole.
- Provides superior pull-out force.
- Multi-grip capability.
- Accommodates wide variations in material thickness.
- Breakstem fasteners can be customized to meet unique assembly requirements.
- Sizes: 4.3mm (5/32") and 4.8mm (3/16")
- Materials: Steel
- Headforms: Dome
|T-Lok - Series|
Details can be found in the Breakstem Systems Catalog available in our Document Library.
Surface finish options
If you are looking for other surface finish options than shown in the above datasheets please download our
This will show you what surface finish options are possible to apply to our standard fastener types as "customer specials".
We can design and manufacture breakstem fasteners with a wide variety of forms and finishes to meet your unique assembly requirements. Please refer to this page to find examples of our customized capabilities:
Genesis Range Installation Equipment can be found at the following page