Masterfix® Hexagonal Blind Rivet Nuts
With hexagonal blind rivet nuts, the key feature is that they resist turning. Sometimes blind inserts turn in the hole when force is used to unscrew the bolt, or turning is caused by high vibrations. The hexagonal shaft prevents this turning, making this type of insert highly used in repair or servicing work.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Provide load-bearing threads in sheet materials.
- Hexagonal shaft prevents turning.
- Good for use where a high resistance to turning is required, e.g. repair or servicing work.
- Available in steel and stainless steel.