The Eurosert® threaded insert provides load-bearing threads in sheet materials as thin as 0.25mm (0.01").
The splined body of the Eurosert® improves torque-to-turn resistance in softer materials by up to 50% when compared to plain-body inserts and improves electrical continuity in sheet metal fixings.
Eurosert’s precision design allows for installation in pre-coated or post-painted applications without damaging the surface. Various platings are available to increase corrosion resistance.
Developed for blind assembly, Eurosert® can be used with hand tools, pneumatic tools, and fully automated machines to suit a wide range of assembly methods.
- Can be used in very thin sheet materials from 0.25mm (0.01").
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Double diameter body and lead-in chamfer provide easy insertion into hole.
- Provide a female thread-in application.
- Clamps two or more sheets of material together, within the grip range.
- Low-profile version allows near-flush fit to application.
- Large-flange version provides greater load-bearing surface. Reinforces hole to prevent push out.
- Large-flange version can be used as a spacer and can be supplied with an underhead seal.
- For hard metric hole sizes.
- Assembly applications include automotive, electrical engineering, electronic components, sheet metal, domestic appliances, and general light fabrication.
- Thread Sizes: M3-M10
- Material: Steel, stainless steel
- Headforms: Low profile and large flange
- Body: With or without splines
- Hole Size: Metric