Grommet-style trim fasteners are ergonomic, economic, and efficient attachments that provide lasting value in automotive applications.
These plastic trim fasteners are designed to secure soft and hard trim components. They are widely used to secure glove box doors, electrical connectors, inner fenders, door trim pads, interior trim panels, and exterior trim moldings.
- Popular in automotive applications
- Secure to soft and hard trim components
- Can be color-keyed to coordinate with the vehicle
- Capable of repeat assembly and disassembly for serviceability
- Can incorporate sealing features to protect against water and dust