Gripco Crownlock Torque Nuts
This tough one-piece nut is built to withstand vibrations and resist loosening at the joint.
Our Crownlock Torque Nuts are available in several variations. The Class 10 Metric version is made from medium-carbon steel and heat-treated to meet Class 10 performance specifications. They are designed for use with Class 10.9 bolts. The Class 9 Metric option is made from low-carbon steel to meet Class 9 performance specifications, and is used with Class 9.8 bolts.
Grade C and Grade A versions are also available. Grade C Crownlock Nuts are made from medium-carbon steel and heat-treated to meet Grade 8 performance specifications. They are designed for high-strength applications that use Grade 8 bolts. Grade A Crownlock Nuts are made from low-carbon steel and processed to meet Grade 2 performance specifications. They are made for high-strength applications that use Grade 2 bolts.
- Great for high-volume assembly.
- Resists loosening at the joint.
- Consistent torque at tension allows for reliable joint integrity.
- Manufactured to meet a variety of performance specifications.
- Meet or exceed all current I.F.I. specifications.
- Assembly applications include automotive, industrial, and agriculture.