Our round projection weld nuts are engineered for automation and ease of assembly. Round weld nuts yield a better weld schedule and performance than a standard hex weld nut due in part to a larger bearing surface.
Three- and six-projection types provide a non-rocking, firm current connection during welding. The mass of the projections is increased in proportion to increased pilot heights to ensure a tight weld on thick or thin metals.
- Larger bearing surface than standard hex weld nut.
- Unthreaded version can be used with thread-forming screws.
- Performs on thick or thin metals.
- Anti-rotation and pre-positioning for ease in final assembly.
- Available with prevailing torque feature.