The Dodge® Ultrasert® III has a double-ended design which eliminates orientation of the insert and serves to greatly simplify feeding in automated assembly processes.
This symmetrical brass insert is designed for high-volume production in ultrasonic, heat, or molded-in installations.
Its external configuration features opposing diagonal knurls that provide torque resistance and undercuts for tensile strength. Lead-in pilots provide rapid and accurate positioning of the insert prior to installation.
- Symmetrical design for low-cost, high-volume production
- No orientation required. Ideal for automated assembly
- Opposing diagonal knurls provide torque resistance
- Lead-in pilots for rapid and accurate positioning
- Installed ultrasonically, with heat, or molded in
- Available in a wide range of options
- Provides superior joint strength
- Vibration-proof properties
- Allows for high serviceability