SmartSet® Process Monitoring
SmartSet is a relative process monitoring device which can be used for evaluating and monitoring a POP brand pull stem blind riveting cycle.
A micro-strain sensor on the rivet tool takes readings during the rivet setting cycle and sends real-time data to the control unit.
Features and benefits:
- Application Capability
- Detects use of incorrect rivet
- Detects rivets set in error
- Captures riveting failures such as head ejection, head poppers, and pull-thrus
- System Capability
- Rivet accountability
- Application sequencing
- Programming multiple thicknesses within the application—PLC-selectable
- I/O communication available (PLC-compatible)
- User-defined GO and NO GO signal output