Genesis® G2 LB - 71255 model
Lightweight tool for placing Avdel lockbolts.
The Avdel Genesis G2 LB (71255 model) is a lightweight tool for placing Avdelok® lockbolts 4.8 mm and 6.4 mm (3/16" and 1/4") and Maxlok® lockbolts 4.8 mm (3/16") at high speed making it ideal for batch or flow-line assembly.
Key features and benefits
- Ergonomic and lightweight design reduces operator fatigue
- Reduced setting time and high speed placement increases productivity
- Integral cycle counter helps establish accurate service intervals
- Toughened plastic body and heavy duty rubber base resists cracking when accidentally dropped
- Can be suspended
- Weight incl. nose equipment - 2.4 kg (5.29 lbs)
- Pull Force - 12.47 kN (2803 lbf)
- Stroke (min.) - 13 mm (0.51 ins)
- Cycle Time (approx.) - 1.0 sec
- Air Supply Pressure - 5 - 7 bar (73 - 101 psi)
- Free Air Volume - 2.1 litres
- Noise Level - 75 dB(A)
For detailed tool information, placing capability and nose equipments please refer to the >>> Tool Manual or contact your local Avdel representative.